Thursday 9 October 2008

'Everything will be alright in the end, if it's not alright then it's not the end'

Is this true?

I have often sat during the day and wondered if this is possible.
Is death the end? if so then it must be alright to die?
I certainly don't think death is the end, life is too intreaging and deep to make death the end to a person.
But when is the end. I have though for a long while that earth is a mixture of heaven, pergatory and hell and that eventually you will become a star that will watch over and guide those on earth, bringing comfort and happiness. But surly even when someone is a star there has to be more to life. we all have the ability to do and be so much, yet we are all equal in God's eyes. So when someone 'dies' does it council out all the wronge we have done in life? That whatever we do in this life has no effect once we have died? - I don't and will not think that death is the end to everything and that by death and being with God in 'heaven' we have a new start. we have worked so hard in life to get to where we want to be. where we think God want's us to be.
I have also often thought that if I killed myself, would that mean i would be joined with my baby Harry? If so then why don't i choose to kill myslef? My love for Harry is so stronge that surly i would choose that way if it means me being with him. But why don't I? that is something I can not answer. I don't know the answer, and i don't know how to begin the thought process behind it. This does not only apply to me though. People lose someone special to them and yet go on living. Why do we all have this desire to go on living even though terrible things take place in our live? we all carry on living.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure anyone knows what heaven will be like (so don't believe anyone who says they do! Tee hee) I hope it'll be every good thing that I love. The Bible says that there will be no more crying and no more death - I love that idea.

I don't know if we'll see loved ones again, but I really hope so. I'd love to be reunited with my mum one day. But I'm needed here now - Kitty needs me, as does Andy, and God has things he wants me to do with my life. And the exact same thing applies to you, Em.

Your life is incredibly, incredibly precious. You are so special and perfect - no one can be you like you can! That's why you're here - to be you, to love those around you and brighten up their lives, exactly as you are doing.

Pru and Harry will be enjoying themselves in heaven (I think animals do go to heaven as God made them and loves them too - people who say they don't can't know that for sure!) and are being looked after by the very person who made them, so you don't need to worry about either of them.

So you carry on doing the work that God's put you here for. Carry on loving your family and friends and that little furry mischief maker, and any others that come after her.

Mandy said...

I think Suzie's dead right Milly. Pru and Harry will be enjoying themselves in heaven - probably they'll have met up with Paddy and Mackrell (Tee Hee).

I really feel we shouldn't worry about them. Miss them yes, but be happy that we had them for the time that we did and laugh and smile when we remember the funny things that they did.

You sound like a lovely, bright intelligent young person who brightens up many peoples lives. That's why you're here, because you are special to God who made you and to your family and friends.

I know God wants you here for a long time yet and that he has a special plan for your life.