Friday 17 October 2008

The end.



While just sitting on the human litter tray I was talking to little Spex. Dad had by accident closed the door of the loundry room locking her in, she was not a happy kitty cat. She crys when she is lonely, she loves having people around and being hugged and pampered. She has been so lonely since little Pru has gone to Harry. Crying her head off untill someone comes and hugs her. So in the human litter box I was talking to her, I didnt realise I said it but it just came out 'if you ever feel lonely just think about God, he will comfort you, and made it possible for you to be here.'

I believe in this, when I am lonely I do often think about God and how when we die we will go to heaven and be with him and our family - a family doesnt have to be related.



It made me think though, what do people who are not chritians believe will happen to them when they die. Everything that I believe or does happen to you when you die is to me related to God. I belive that our human remains (I think our spirt leaves the body the moment of death.) will deterriate back to the earth and become a rich soil, I believe this happens because we were made from the ground by God.



So what do none christians belive? I really don't know the answer.


Oh and Dadis now comforting Spex, she is lying in his arms on her back puring . - he loves her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of people think we just stop being again, like before we were born. Some probably believe in heaven, whether they're religious or not.

Poor little Spex, getting shut in. I hope he's happy again now he's having a nice cuddle with your Dad. Aw.