Tuesday 4 November 2008

HIGH


I am on such a big high at the moment, that it feels that nothing will or could bring me down. Everything is settling down and I think I am actually beginning to find where I belong and how I find in the world.

Yes, many not so good things have happened in my life, but these are the things that make me the person I am molding into. Every sad time and every happy time has a effect upon the person I am. Everyday I am evolving and every experience is a lesson in some way.

I now have a group of friends, only a few friends, but friends never the less. People are finally starting to get to know me. Know my capabilitys, my habbits, my humor, thing that I allow them to. Some people just know my name, but at least they know that, what a start. The other day I was walking through the corridor and a person said 'that's that Emily girl', and I don't know what they meant by that but It gave me a smile that people actually recognised me, wether it be from the bus or drama, it brought a smile to my cheeks.

It is not just at school I am starting to feel accepted, it is in my home town, people recognise me and recognise them. I have the most amazing neighbours I could wish for across the road.

I could not wish for anything else.
xxx

2 comments:

Mandy said...

So glad you're happy Emily.
XX

Anonymous said...

Fantastic to read, Em! Well done you. And such a CUTE picture! That's made my morning. :o)